The city’s central transport hub located on Ferensway. It provides services across Hull and beyond by -
- coach services
In May 2021 smart city digital screens were introduced in Hull’s Paragon Interchange. The first of its kind in the city, the screens will enable bus passengers to plan their journeys as efficiently as possible, with real-time updates on bus arrival and departure times using smart technology.
The hub will now benefit from 42 LCD display 22 inch screens at each bus stand, with an additional seven 49 inch screens along the public space of the station, displaying journey planning information for all bus services departing from the Interchange.
Call - 08712 441 638
Lost property at the Interchange
Each organisation within the Interchange is responsible for property found on its vehicle or premises -
- For Stagecoach call 01482 222 800 between 11am and 3pm Monday to Saturday
- East Yorkshire Buses call 01482 325 679 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday
It may take some time for the offices to be informed of property found on busses.
For property lost on a train or at the rail station call TransPennine Express on 03456 001 672.
You can also access the world’s largest online lost and found platform.
Damage to a bus stop or bus shelter
To report damage to the bus shelter or bus stop please provide the following information when completing the form -
- whether the report relates to a bus stop pole, plate or shelter
- the name of the road where it is located
- the name of any house number/or nearby junction location
- brief description of any damage for example -
- smashed glass